Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 9

3/5- D started soccer lessons tonight and he loved it. He was so cute running around the field with his tiny cleats and shin guards on. When we left he told me it was awesome and asked if he got to go to it again. He was very happy to hear that he gets to back every Thursday for 8 weeks.

I would also like to note that I have been cooking so much more this week and it really hasn’t been a big deal. One of my goals for the weekend is to dig into the freezer and see what sort of meals I can make for the next week. I keep finding all sorts of yummy things in there to add together.

I am planning to go to the grocery store on Sunday but so far don’t have much on the list-oil, honey, cereal, milk and maybe toilet paper. I am trying to decide if frozen waffles are a need (ha ha). My boys are getting tired of cereal and I have not much luck in the past with freezing leftover waffles or pancakes. Maybe I will take one more shot at making them and then break down and get some if that doesn’t work.

I am also going to try to spend less than $30 on Sunday to make up for my overage last week. That might be a stretch- I will let you know how it turns out.

Money Spent- $25 (gas for Heathers car)

No comments:

Post a Comment