Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 11

3/7- All I have to say is EEK! Today it was very hard not to spend. A went to an archery tournament in Linn MO (east of Jeff City and about 3 hours from our house). We knew that we would need to buy lunch/snacks so we packed some things and brought drinks from home. I also knew that I hadn’t used my allotted lunch money all week so I felt okay with buying lunch for A and I.

I drove with several other parents and that turned out to be very helpful in the no-spend department. I did all the driving but they paid for dinner and chipped in for gas. I think I figured out that I spent $23 out of pocket between gas and food so that wasn’t too bad.

Jay also had an event that we were concerned was going to be a challenge but he ended up only spending $2- Yeah Jay.

Money Spent- $25 (Heather $23 at event, Jay $2)

No comments:

Post a Comment